As spoken by Kelsey Michele Weimerskirch about her grandpa Dennis Weimerskirch at his funeral on September 7 in Belgrade:
1. Be kind to others; you never know what battle someone else is facing.
2. Work hard, enjoy your successes and be humble.
3. Being positive takes much less energy than being negative.
4. Always lend a helping hand, you'll never regret serving others.
5. Love your family with all that you have. I will never forget seeing Grandpa dancing in their kitchen with Grandma. He loved his family fiercely.