Cancelled or postponed in the Bonanza Valley
This list was accurate as of Tuesday, March 17
March 19, 2020
• The Father Vincent Santo Council No. 13284 Fish Fry for this Friday, March 20 has been cancelled.
• The Belgrade Lions has postponed their planned chili cook-off contest set for this Saturday. They hope to hold it again when conditions change.
• The Brooten Lanes Rick Thonvold Memorial "Battle of the Businesses" tournament is postponed (will not be held on March 21).
• The Brooten Fire Relief Association will not hold the final two Bar Bingo sessions (March 21 and 28) at the KaDe Shack; and they will not hold the meat raffle at Marcia's Bar scheduled for March 28.
• Belgrade Lions meeting for Wednesday, March 18 - cancelled.
• Big Grove Crow River Grace Parish will be suspending all services of worship through Sunday, March 28. We have taken into consideration the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Minnesota Department of Health in making this decision. We want to be doing everything we can to help people in our community maintain good health during this outbreak. Therefore, all Wednesday and Sunday worship services through March 28 will be cancelled. Please call the Parish office at 320-254-3249 if you have any questions or pastoral needs.
• The Catholic United Financial matching grant breakfast at St. Francis de Sales parish center is postponed. Also, the sausage supper at their church will be postponed or cancelled.
• Just before press time on Tuesday, other announcements came in for church cancellations. Also, the St. Cloud Catholic Diocese announced that Masses across their area (and at the B-B-E Catholic Parish churches) will not be held from now through at least Easter Monday, April 13.